Our volunteers are ready to help you!
- Friendly Drivers will drive you to and from locations our regular transportation service does not cover, at hours when we don't operate, or when you need someone to accompany you to an appointment.
- Friendly Visitors will visit you at home.
- Friendly Shoppers will do your grocery shopping for you.
- Friendly Helpers will change a light bulb or batteries in your smoke detector or do other small tasks around your home.
- Friendly volunteers provide seasonal services like snow shoveling or leaf raking.
Just Call: 203.655.2227.
Would you like to Volunteer?
There are a variety of ways to volunteer with At Home In Darien that match your availability and abilities. These include grocery shopping for seniors, weekly visits to seniors, driving seniors to appointments, helping at program events, or assisting in our office. Whether it's every once in a while, once a month, or every week, we'll find an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you!
To discuss volunteer opportunities, please contact Gina Z. Blum, our Executive Director, at 203.655.2227 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest.