Our volunteers are ready to help you!
- Friendly Drivers will drive you to medical appointments outside the Gallivant service area or at times Gallivant is not available.
- Friendly Visitors will visit you at home.
- Friendly Shoppers will do your grocery shopping for you.
- Friendly Helpers will change a light bulb or batteries in your smoke detector or do other small tasks around your home.
- Friendly volunteers provide seasonal services like snow shoveling or leaf raking.
Would you like to Volunteer?
There are a variety of ways to volunteer with Aging in Place+Gallivant that match your availability and abilities. These include grocery shopping for seniors, weekly visits to seniors, driving seniors to appointments, helping at program events, or assisting in our office. Whether it's every once in a while, once a month, or every week, we'll find an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you!
To discuss volunteer opportunities, please contact Gina Z. Blum, our Executive Director, at 203.585.4094 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest.